Shrewsbury Homes for All – Cookies and Analytics Policy
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
|means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;
|means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
|means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
|means Shrewsbury Homes for All are a limited company registered in England under company number 7492338, whose registered address is The Roy Fletcher Centre, 12-17 Cross Hill, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 1JE, and whose main trading address is The Roy Fletcher Centre, 12-17 Cross Hill, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 1JE.
- Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Shrewsbury Homes for All are a registered charity number 1141044 and limited company registered in England under company number 7492338, whose registered address is The Roy Fletcher Centre, 12-17 Cross Hill, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 1JE
- Our Data Protection Officer is Joanne Gough, and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 01743 231415, or by post at The Roy Fletcher Centre, 12-17 Cross Hill, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 1JE.
- We are a member of Advice UK.
- What Does This Policy Cover?
This Cookies & Analytics Policy applies only to your use of Our Site. Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that We have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and We advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- Contacting Us
If you have any questions about Our Site or this policy, please contact Us by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 01743 231415, or by post at The Roy Fletcher Centre, 12-17 Cross Hill, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 1JE.
- Changes to Our Cookies and Analytics Policy
We may change this policy from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on Our Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the policy on your first use of Our Site following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.